Singleface corrugated paper is used as protection for a wide range of products. The most common use is in wrapping and flat protection.
At Acorn, we keep a wide range of Singleface Corrugated Rolls in stock and ready for delivery. The most common flute is B and basis weight is 50# Kraft.
- Available Flutes: A-Flute: 3/16" B-Flute: 1/8" E-Flute: 1/16"
- Available Paper Types: Kraft, Bleached Kraft (white), Cohesive (sticks only to itself), Grease Proof (available in white only.)
- Standard Paper Weights: 30#, 50#, 70#, 100#, 126#, 207# (Custom paper weights upon request.)
- Maximum Roll Width: A-Flute: 2" to 72" B-Flute: 2" to 84" E-Flute: 2" to 60". Roll Length: 250 Feet (Custom lengths upon request.)
- Printing is available: 2 Color Flexographic Printing upon request.
- HiFlex: Scored every 1/4" across flute to provide extra flexibility. HiFlex is available on B-flute rolls and sheets only.
At Acorn, we inventory all of the popular sizes of Pizza Sheets and many other sizes for fast delivery.
- Sheet Quotes: Determined by blank size. Measure in the direction of the flutes first, then across flutes.
- Maximum Sheet Size: A-flute, 72"x 144" B-flute, 84"x 144" E-flute, 60"x 144"
Singleface Corrugated Die Cuts
All of our Singleface Corrugated Paper Die Cuts are custom-made to order. We have an experienced design team to assist our customers. We also use an in-house sample table to make pre-production prototypes.
- Die Cut Quotes: Determined by blank size. Measure in the direction of the flutes first, then across flutes.
- Maximum Die Cut Size: 64"x 54"
Singleface Corrugated Angle Pads
Angle Pads are used as edge protection for furniture, cabinetry, and other items. All of our Angle Pads are custom-made to order.
- Length: 120" Max
- Facing Width: 2.5" to 6.0"
- Number of A-Flute Plies: 1-6
- Inside Facing: Kraft linerboard or Kraft linerboard with an anti-abrasive wax type coating
- Compare: Angle Pads, Corner Pads, or a product specific Frame Pad. Angle Pads are Angles with no notches for bending. Corner Pads are V notched to form a corner when folded. Frame Pads have more than one notch per pad to fold around more than one corner.
Printing on Singleface Corrugated
We can print on our Singleface Corrugated Paper Rolls, Sheets, and Die-Cuts.
We pre-print using a 2 color flexographic printer. Pre-printing allows us to print on either facing sheet or the corrugated sheet of our Singleface Corrugated Paper.
Acorn customers can choose to add logos and contact information on to their Singleface Corrugated Paper for affordable and effective marketing. All users of Singleface Corrugated Paper can choose a fashionable print design to increase the aesthetics of their packaging. Maximum Print Width: 59".
For more information on Wrapping and Flexible Packaging or for a quote, please contact an Acorn Certified Packaging Specialist.